Tjxstyleplus-Register @ www.tjxstyleplus.ca
The TJX Style Plus program is a free loyalty benefits program that can be used at your participating WINNERS, HomeSense or Marshalls stores (in Canada).
The customer will receive 30 days returns, entry into the member only contests, and access to a buyer’s diaries once he has enrolled in the program.
The customer will then be eligible for even more benefits once the TJX Style Plus members make 3 purchases with the card.
The benefits consist of advance notice on new style arrivals, extended shopping access, and special discount offers via email.
Customers who forget to present the card at the time of purchase may be able to have their reward account adjusted if they allow a store associate to review and confirm the transaction receipt.
NOTE: TJX Style Plus is not a credit card and will not improve a credit score (this is nothing more than a run of the mill loyalty program card).
How To Join TJXStylePlus?
Join TJXStylePlus – IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A CARD
- If you already have a card, then visit https://www.tjxstyleplus.ca/membership/join.
- Register your card and enter all the requested personal information.
Join TJXSTylePlus – IF YOU DON”T HAVE A CARD
- If you don’t have a card, then visit https://www.tjxstyleplus.ca/membership/join.
- THEN, CLICK ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE that says “Don’t have a physical card? Get a digital card here”.
- Then fill in the requested personal information.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- Then you will get your digital card information.
- Go to and visit tjxstyleplus.ca/membership/join.
- Enter the 19 digit card number.
- Enter the member’s name, postal code, and email address.
- You should see that the member is 14 years of age or older.
- Start to earn reward points while making purchases.
- Please note that at the registration time the member will be issued a mobile digital card that can be accessed from a mobile device.
Information Collected by TJX Canada
TJX Canada collects information regarding
- Your name, email address, postal code, date of birth, and phone number
- Your purchases and other uses of the card
- optional demographic information
This is the information which the organization uses and shares that you need to be aware of.
What The Consumer Get The TJX Canada Style+ loyalty program is a two-tiered program?
First, you are entitled to receive:
- A 30-day return policy (instead of the usual 10 days)
- The chance to enter exclusive member-only contests
in return for obtaining and registering your new TJX Canada Style+ loyalty card (available at any Winners, HomeSense, or Marshalls location across Canada).
Second, you can make purchases at least three times at Winners, HomeSense, or Marshalls store in Canada within the limited period (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec), by using your card. This may include:
- Early shopping access to stores
- Advance tips on fresh arrivals
- Special Offers
What TJX Canada Gets?
TJX Canada has the rights to use and share your personal information in a host of ways for itself and its third party service providers, in return for a 30 day return period and the ability to receive some benefits through email if you stay within the strict requirements.
The clauses that you agree to while registering for the card online in the Privacy Notice are nothing new or out of the ordinary for any loyalty card program.
Every loyalty card program uses your personal information and purchasing habits to improve their merchandise offerings, services, and to share with third party service providers.
It is up to you to decide, as a consumer, whether the privacy trade-off is worth the benefits you receive.
How TJX Canada uses your Personal Information?
Basically, TJX uses your information to administer the program, tracking your preferences and qualifying purchases and to communicate with you regarding the benefits of using the program.
Your personal information will also be used to:
- It may be used to notify you of “new or additional products, features, services, promotions or events, and special offerings relating to the TJX Businesses that might be of interest to you”.
- It may be used to invite you to participate in customer research.
- It may be used to enable a financial institution to make offers to you regarding a rewards card or other credit-related program (if TJX decides to partner with a financial institution with such a program)
- It may also be used to help TJX Canada “prevent fraud, unauthorized activity, claims, and other liabilities”.
Aren’t these four points a surprise? Most consumers don’t know that by signing up for these programs they can get more information and more offers that most consumers would ordinarily consider a nuisance.
The last point likely gives authority to TJX Canada to prevent the occurrence of return and purchase fraud under the banner of loss prevention.
Who TJX Canada Shares your Personal Information with
TJX Canada agrees not to “disclose, trade, rent, sell, or otherwise transfer personal information without your consent, except as otherwise set out herein” (emphasis mine.) under the “Disclosure of Personal Information” section in the TJX Canada Style+ Privacy Notice.
These exceptions include transferring your personal information to any third party service provider that TJX Canada is affiliated with or whom it uses in conjunction with providing services.
These third parties may include, those who used to host their website, send emails, serve their advertisements, SMS text messages or other communications, and conduct customer research.
Your personal information may be maintained and processed by the third party service providers or any of those affiliates, including those based in the US or other jurisdictions.
Contact TJX Style Plus Canada
Phone: 800 646-9466
Email: [email protected]
TJX Canada (WINNERS, HomeSense and Marshalls)
60 Standish Court
Mississauga, ON L5R 0G1.